Prepare for all four parts of the IELTS test
'Understanding IELTS' is a complete guide to IELTS preparation with advice, strategies and practice for all four parts of the test. It is made up of four smaller courses, each covering one part of the IELTS test:
During each of the courses, we'll go through:
- a description of that part of the test and what you have to do to achieve a good band score
- the assessment criteria so that you know what your examiner is looking for
- exam techniques to use on the day to help you tackle all types of test questions
- preparation tips and strategies help you improve and get the score you need
- practice tests to make sure you are confident on your test day.
Since each IELTS test section has it's own challenges, we'll share some specifics on how you can overcome them.