If you are part of the education system and want to share your experiences and ideas with people who share your interests, sign up to be a speaker at our conference. This year's topics will deal with the use of ICT in:
- Work on projects and creativity in the classroom
- Key skills and mental development
- Development of digital content for learning and use of ICT in other subjects
- Algorithmic thinking and coding
- Inclusive education and assistive technologies
- School management through the digitization process
- Vocational education and digital industries
We are looking for examples from your classroom, school, or other institution where you work. It is important for us to hear your opinions and suggestions on how and from what angle we can talk about ICT in education.
The application for speakers will be open until 30 March 2018, and the authors of the works that were selected to present at the conference will be known no later than 20 April 2018. If you want to report more topics, please fill out this questionnaire for each topic separately.
The expert team that will be in charge of the evaluation of works is composed of representatives of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications and the British Council.