Our application deadline has expired on Tuesday 31 January.
If there is enough room we will also enable registrations at the venue during all three conference days. We will have to make this decision at the conference itself becauce of the limited number of people that can enter the venue and the safety of all participants.
What does event registration involve?
All of the participants will be provided with:
- access to the conference programme which includes lectures by leading experts in this area
- access to the fair, workshops, debates and lectures that will be organised by exhibiting companies
- simultaneous translation to English and Serbian
- a printed programme and an event guide
- official certificate for one point of professional development per conference day for Serbian teachers.
Participants will not be provided with:
- transportation to and from the venue
- accommodation (while we have agreed hotel discount rates for event participants)
- food and refreshments (participants will be able to buy these at discount prices at the event venue).
Need help with finding hotel accommodation in Belgrade?
If you have registered for participation at the conference and need help finding hotel accommodation in Belgrade, please get in touch with our colleague Danijela Hadžić to find out more about the discount rates we have arranged for the participants.
Where is the venue?
Belexpocentar is located at Španskih boraca 74 (on the corrner with Bulevar Milutina Milankovića) in Belgrade. Have a look at the map.
You can use the following public transport lines to get to the venue: