UK has global reputation for innovation and research. Innovation is the key element in national economic growth and business competitiveness. The purpose of this event is to create opportunities for participants to become familiar with UK Innovation and Research Strategy for Growth strategy. Also, delegates will have an opportunity to learn about pragmatic connections between the academic science/engineering and business communities for the purpose of enhancing business innovation in small and medium-sized enterprises and expanding the private sector.
Agenda of the event will include the following:
- understanding the local context in Serbia
- context & background to innovation eco-system in the United Kingdom
- understanding how universities engage with SMEs in the UK
- best practice strategies for successful innovation through university-business collaboration
- group discussion on previous session and action planning
Attendance to this seminar is by invitation only.