Please note, before you register for an exam, it is important that you read the Rules and Regulations document.
Registration and Payment
Please decide how you are going to pay for your exam. There are three ways in which you can complete the payment:
1. Online registration and payment by credit/ debit cards
2. By bank transfer in any bank using the invoice and instructions received from us
3. In cash at our office or at any of the remote payment collection locations we announce at the beginning of each registration period (usually Novi Sad and Niš)
NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES:
- Submitting registration forms via e-mail is not considered as online application.
- Candidates registering for FCE, CAE and CPE need to submit a signed consent for their photograph to be taken on exam day by using the Test day individual consent form (for candidates over 18 years of age) or Test day photo parent or guardian consent form (for candidates under 18 years of age). Candidates registering through the online registration portal need to agree to test day photography regulations when completing the online registration form.