With our entrepreneurships and employability programmes we aim to improve knowledge and understanding of effective skills development, develop partnerships between education and business sector, support entrepreneurship and innovation and raise the profile of vocational and technical education and skills. We work with the Government, businesses and education providers on skills innovation for economic development. Through dialogue and the exchange of best practice between UK and Serbian partners we aim to support Serbian EU accession process, increase employment and economic growth.
Some of our activities include:
- Providing technical assistance to Serbian government
- Organising high-profile international conferences, seminars, workshops and study visits all over the world.
- Supporting international partnerships between Serbia and the UK in area of skills development and employability
- Supporting youth entrepreneurship, start-ups and innovation
- Organising bespoke programmes for our clients and partners in this area.