Grand finale of the COVID-19 Students’ Policy Challenge Competition in Serbia will be held online on the 4 February.
Join us and discover:
- how solar panels and afforestation can play an important role in the sustainable recovery from COVID-19
- why is communication during crisis, based on scientific facts, of the most importance for maintaining the psychological well-being of people during a pandemic
- what measures can significantly improve the mental health of the elderly during the COVID-19 crisis
- how to provide each child with access to distance learning
- why biodegradable multi-purpose face masks are good for humans but necessary for the planet.
Five teams composed of students of economics, psychology, architecture, business and English will present these original policies and compete for the first prize - a voucher of GBP 1,500 for courses at universities in the United Kingdom, while second place winners will receive voucher of GBP 1,000.
During the final competition each team will have three minutes to pitch their policy proposal, followed by Q&A for jury panel. Upon completion of all presentation, jury will have 15 minutes to decide the winner. The events are open for public, and you are welcome to join us, invite your friends, colleagues and family. Working language of the event will be English.
To follow the event, please visit British Council Serbia.
Follow us on Twitteru @rsBritish.