British Council is seeking to engage a supplier to provide coordination and monitoring of activities and specific tasks linked to a set of different support packages to 24 media outlets across the Western Balkans.
The Supplier will be working with media outlets’ representatives and IT companies from the six counties to:
- Establish and facilitate smooth and clear communication channels between beneficiaries and agencies working on website intervention.
- During the first phase, to prepare activity plans (with timeline) for each media outlet.
- Monitor performance of the agencies and ensure that the project activity is completed on time and within the planned budget, in accordance with all contractual obligations.
- Keep up-to-date with the project team through periodic status brief reports tailored to meet specific needs.
- Prepare a comprehensive report about the process and lessons learned during the process at the end of the service provision (end of March 2022).
- Identify areas that may cause potential delays and bottlenecks timely - all aspects of scheduling investigated during every phase of the process.
- Provide critical information so that the British Council project team can act timely to complete the activity successfully.
- Working to resolve potential disputes between beneficiaries and agencies, while keeping the British Council project team informed.
- Provide capacity building support to media outlets in domain of data protection, media policies and digital security, in the format that is the most suitable for beneficiaries – groups sessions or individual mentoring
- Communicate and collect satisfactory letters form all outlets after the activity ends (templates will be provided by the British Council).
Instructions for Responding
The documents that must be submitted to form your tender response are listed at Part 2 (Submission Checklist) of Annex 3 (Supplier Response) to this RFP. All documents required as part of your tender response should be submitted to email@example.com by the Response Deadline, as set out in the Timescales section of this RFP (below).